Game 5 – Bucknell

Home Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Game 5 – Bucknell

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by sundayamqb sundayamqb 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

case of some guys trying to win the game all by themselves, then team work breaks down

LU65
    Participant

Unable to see ot listen to the game. Really appreciated everyone’s take. Very insightful. Looking at the stats alone which shows equal or near equal numbers in terms of both shooting and rebounding against the league-best Bisons leaves you wondering what the hell happened. I guess sloppy undisciplined play, which led to 20 turnovers and a near equal number of points says it all.

Home Sweet Home Sunday and a chance to get back to .500 against 1-4 AU.

travism
    travism
    Participant

One thing I have been noticing over past few games is when James is receiving the ball inside. He seems like he stops and thinks what to Do. Very hesitant at times. He needs to just go up strong and try and draw a foul. He had many of buckets last night that just didn’t fall. I believe this kid will be a good player for us tho. Lack of leadership really hurts this team at key moments in games. I see a freshman out there who is more vocal then a sr. Jack lieb was also in a boot again. I wasn’t counting on him this year but damn it’s sad. I feel for the kid. I would like to see more playingnl time for Jordan. He seems like he hustles every time on floor. Looks to get to the basket.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

What a change in this board’s assessment of the team.

Last year at this time was the look ahead to a likely PL championship with TK and KR leading the way and a good, but limited, cast of supporting actors.

This year is, at best, we can beat every team in PL. At worst we can lose a lot of games.

IMHO this team needs a TK, CJM, DQ, MP or similar star to have a shot to win PL title and compete in the first round of NCAAs.

Easier said than done … I know.

I don’t see it happening soon, but I could be wrong. Like some of you have said: Who will step up?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Bonds That Tie The Lehigh Family Are Strong, May They Never Be Broken