Injury ?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lehigh90 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    travism
    travism
    Participant

I saw pics of team today at a school. Who is the guy on crutches? Did I miss an injury already

LU15
    Participant

JL broken foot, prob back by PL play

travism
    travism
    Participant

When was this reported. Or was it hush hush again.

LU15
    Participant

Hush, hush

travism
    travism
    Participant

Well we went through this before. Unreal. Wasn’t he projected a starter. When did this happen

toddcudd
    Participant

I saw that picture too, and wondered the same. Sheesh. I don’t think any of us here were projecting him as a starter, but I saw him as a potential source of backup minutes. I hope it’s not serious.
    IMO, this makes CS2’s readiness all the more important.

LU65
    Participant

Trying not to read too much into this picture. As for “hush…hush,” remember it was provided to us and the world on University website. Could be an ankle that was tweaked the day before or….or…who knows what. Let’s simply trust what is undoubtedly the “over protectuve” action of our medical staff and wish JL (if, indeed, it was him) a speedy recovery.

Xavier in 15 days!

travism
    travism
    Participant

Lu65,
    Did u say there was an article on website about it?

LU65
    Participant

No, Travis. Just alluding to the same photo you brought up in original post. It and other pics can be found on the LU Sports Facebook and Twitter feeds.

Looking forward to catching up with you others at the Princeton home opener.

lehigh90
    Participant

Hate to say it, but kid appears injury prone. Bit of an unfortunate pattern for him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Bonds That Tie The Lehigh Family Are Strong, May They Never Be Broken