Less Than 2 Months Away…

Home Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Less Than 2 Months Away…

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  buck 5 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

Anybody think Porter could be a starter? Assuming we are forced to go small with KR, LT and KL in a 3 guard setup, we are picking 2 of 3 from this group, no? (JK, EP, PA)

lehigh90
    Participant

Very little to find on quick check of Lehigh site, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Only thing I saw of note, Sedore was suited up, and presumably practicing, in the one photo. Perhaps he had a setback after practicing, I’m not sure, but he was on the floor in the preseason practice photo.

lehigh90
    Participant

For the diehards, (you have to be a diehard to go to Marist opener) tickets are on sale for the opener at Marist. $12 gets you in the house. Only sections available are behind the basket. I can’t believe Marist has that many season ticket holders or students attending. But, you can sit in Row 1, behind the basket for $12. I hope to make the trip.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 6 hours ago by  lehigh90.
    Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

For the diehards, (you have to be a diehard to go to Marist opener) tickets are on sale for the opener at Marist. $12 gets you in the house. Only sections available are behind the basket. I can’t believe Marist has that many season ticket holders or students attending. But, you can sit in Row 1, behind the basket for $12. I hope to make the trip.

If those are the only available tickets, then Marist likely is holding back some tickets for some reason. Last year they averaged 1150 per game in a 3300 seat gym. Marist btw is one a small group of teams in the country where their women’s team outdraws their men’s team.

buck
    Participant

Non-athletes pretending that anyone cares. Good Lord this is pitiful.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Bonds That Tie The Lehigh Family Are Strong, May They Never Be Broken