Search found 862 matches

by Richb-3
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Cornell Wrestling Forum
Replies: 55
Views: 3174

Re: Cornell Wrestling Forum

9 way tie for tenth, i think
by Richb-3
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:57 pm
Forum: Lehigh Football
Topic: Lehigh Lafayette
Replies: 85
Views: 4940

Re: Lehigh Lafayette

Crushed with snow in March? Crushed with Snow in February, yes. In Harrisburg March had no snow except a day or two with flurries.

Still February was an obvious problem 6 rectangular outdoor field sports trying to find good conditions. Any update on the new fieldhouse?
by Richb-3
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:34 pm
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Week-End Salvo
Replies: 14
Views: 1379

Re: Week-End Salvo

Hess's Best win was probably Stutzman pf Bloom, who I may or may not have placed, But I think Was Top 6 ranked when it happened. Walter's best was likely McFadden. he had an awful lot of Quality close losses. Massa, Little Valencia etc Obviously one can't be sure of NCAA places (Steve Hunte of Iowa)...
by Richb-3
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:51 pm
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Week-End Salvo
Replies: 14
Views: 1379

Re: Week-End Salvo

Yeah I know that Cole had an injury similar to Rushatz, But I like to think he was AA material before the illness, no reason to think he had less potential than Hess, there records were pretty much the same in HS
by Richb-3
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:36 pm
Forum: Lehigh Lacrosse
Topic: #10 Lehigh 13 #7 Army 12
Replies: 2
Views: 198

Re: #10 Lehigh 13 #7 Army 12

Watched both this and football on the web. It looked like LAX was better attended.
by Richb-3
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:43 pm
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Week-End Salvo
Replies: 14
Views: 1379

Re: Week-End Salvo

I gather Giardia is ranked between Dysentery and Cholera, with cholera about the equal of detectable Covid-19. Hepatitis A ranking with Dysentary (reading books on the Civil war it seems like everyone on both sides had the old soldiers disease excepting Robert E Lee. Guess I was lucky and careful no...
by Richb-3
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:31 am
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Week-End Salvo
Replies: 14
Views: 1379

Re: Week-End Salvo

So Covid-19 is no better a way to lose 15-20 pounds than Giardia?
by Richb-3
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:58 am
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Ivy League 2021-2022
Replies: 41
Views: 2200

Re: Ivy League 2021-2022

I was retired (read "surplused") last summer, and after running the numbers I convinced She Who Must Be Obeyed that I could stop after 40 years. She, however, must continue working... That happened to me, more years ago than I care to admit; more than once. It's the reason I gave up looki...
by Richb-3
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:35 pm
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: Ivy League 2021-2022
Replies: 41
Views: 2200

Re: Ivy League 2021-2022

I assume the 80% refers to the three undergrad colleges related to the state, Ag, Human Ecology, Industrial Labor relations. If that 80% is correct for all 3, and the SATs listed are correct for all 3. then if average SAT for the other 20% is 1500, then the Average Cornell Wrestler SAT is 3 points h...
by Richb-3
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:57 pm
Forum: Lehigh Wrestling
Topic: God Is In Control
Replies: 25
Views: 1434

Re: God Is In Control

mh1 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:39 pm Why so much hate for people of faith?
So much hate by people of faith. I prefer Jimmy Carter to Pat Robertson