COMMIT #2 Aaron Crossley. RB

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
ngineer

Re: COMMIT #2 Aaron Crossley. RB

Post by ngineer » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:04 pm

Met a recruit after the game today, who projects to be a tight end, from an upstate small school. Had come down with his parents. He and they were impressed with Lehigh- not just in the facilities, but the sense of "family" that they felt in meeting the coaches and team. Has offers from several Ivies, but clearly indicated that he was most likely coming to Lehigh. It was good to get positive feedback from how our players and staff are perceived.

Justafan

Post by Justafan » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:49 pm

I know who you are referring to. Since you refrained from naming him, I won't either. :-) He fits the same mold of athlete as our other recruits. Big kid about 6-5, played QB until this year. I believe he also plays on the DL and kicks.

I'm not sure about his hands but put on another 15# and he will be a good sized blocking TE.
Go Lehigh TU Owl

Post by Go Lehigh TU Owl » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:19 pm

Justafan wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:08 pm Slight correction..I think

Crossley apparently was hurt in the 3 Q but came back in the 4th Q. It seems to be true in that he had 38 carries in the game :-)
I'll see if I can find out a bit more about Crossley's injury/status for this week. EasternPafootball.com said he "barely" played in the 4th quarter. Not sure if he played on offense and/or defense in the final stanza? Either way, he's had a fantastic year for a very well regarded program in NEPA. Hopefully he's good to go against a tough Cougar team. I think the Warriors have a chance to do damage at the state level. They won the state title a few years ago behind DeLuca's (stud LB for PSU) exploits!
Justafan

Post by Justafan » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:00 pm

Aaron was named 1st Team A/S running back at the 4-A level.

Here's the article

https://www.psdispatch.com/sports/87006 ... state-team