Lehigh, Pitt & Navy

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
mookie

Re: Lehigh, Pitt & Navy

Post by mookie » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:34 pm

They call Mickey's father Paul the Apostle.

TMH

Post by TMH » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:48 pm

I apologize if I missed it but what is the status of Brandon Paetzell? I haven't seen him listed in any lineup so far and he may need the matches. Dinged?
K-ban

Post by K-ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:52 pm

I did a dry run for watching Lehigh Pitt dual yesterday - following instructions and prompts provided.
1) go to watchESPN site "https://www.espn.com/watch/?type=upcoming&_slug_="
2) scroll down to WRESTLING - live and upcoming....click on Lehigh-Pitt

For ACCnetwork+ to work you must be subscribed to ACCnetwork from your cable/streaming provider
You will be challenged to indicate your provider and enter ID and password successfully

I use SLING Orange and subscribe to their Sports tier (which includes ACCnet)

Test it our now, don't wait for match time.....give yourself time to recover forgotten passwords and to possibly have to sign up for additional services.

I hope this helps those technically challenged to finally see some live Lehigh wrestling

K-ban '73
K-ban
jdalu75

Post by jdalu75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:14 pm

TMH wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:48 pm I apologize if I missed it but what is the status of Brandon Paetzell? I haven't seen him listed in any lineup so far and he may need the matches. Dinged?
I've heard illness.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:25 pm

>>Pitt & Navy, probably two of LU's toughest opponents this season....>>

"Probably" ? Going out on a thick limb, are we? :D
lu_alum

Post by lu_alum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:50 pm

K-ban wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:52 pm I did a dry run for watching Lehigh Pitt dual yesterday - following instructions and prompts provided.
1) go to watchESPN site "https://www.espn.com/watch/?type=upcoming&_slug_="
2) scroll down to WRESTLING - live and upcoming....click on Lehigh-Pitt

For ACCnetwork+ to work you must be subscribed to ACCnetwork from your cable/streaming provider
You will be challenged to indicate your provider and enter ID and password successfully

I use SLING Orange and subscribe to their Sports tier (which includes ACCnet)

Test it our now, don't wait for match time.....give yourself time to recover forgotten passwords and to possibly have to sign up for additional services.

I hope this helps those technically challenged to finally see some live Lehigh wrestling

K-ban '73
I have an Amazon Fire Stick and use YouTube TV as my primary TV package. All I had to do was install the ESPN app on my Fire Stick and enter my YouTube TV login credentials. Did the same on my iPad (login to ESPN w my YouTube TV credentials). No problem.