Board of Trustees

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Spladle1989

Re: Board of Trustees

Post by Spladle1989 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:04 pm

NothingMeaningful wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:37 pm Sorry, I'll wait to be invited on all threads from now on. Who gets to ask for contributions?
I'm sorry snowflake, you seem upset......find your quiet place......remember you promised yourself you weren't going to contribute anymore, it wasn't me telling you not to......

Everyone changes the arguement when facts don't suit them.....not a one in sight, became well ok maybe one but they were filming you know........and Bill Clinton didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky because oral sex is not truly sex.........yeahhhh ok........

wow this thread HAS become a dumpster fire.......

Sundayamqb

Post by Sundayamqb » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:23 pm

TMH wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:40 am Here is my advice. When you hear something from either side, do your research. I have been doing it constantly and it becomes obvious what sources of information are reliable or not.
Amen!
Sundayamqb

Post by Sundayamqb » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Spladle1989 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:04 pm I'm sorry snowflake, you seem upset......find your quiet place......

Everyone changes the arguement when facts don't suit them.....

wow this thread HAS become a dumpster fire.......
Snowflake?

I've been wondering who are the bigger snowflakes? The Clintonistas whining when their candidate lost or the Trumpies refusing to accept their candidate lost?

Once upon a time when the ref messed up, the "losing" team team realized that if they had played better they would have won. It's called sportsmanship.

How about we stop calling each other names, get over the political BS and talk about sports?
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:45 pm

nice quote editing...well done......context is everything lol......you'd make a great newspaper writer....
Sheepdog

Post by Sheepdog » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:49 am

Back to the original subject regarding our Board of Trustees

This time they better hire a President that can put this ship back on course by balancing the message taught by left wing Marxists coming from the faculty/staff while making sure this person is fully committed to a Top 5 wrestling program!!!

Ask the wrestlers what happens at Lehigh in their poly sci & other artsy classes when they dare to speak out against the Marxist propaganda.

Let’s fair & balance the Lehigh agenda.

Perhaps Trump should replace Simon-He is available it would appear & as I hear has “thrown his hat in the ring” as Billy Sheridan would say!!!