Yale

Back-to-back PL champs 2016 and 2017.... but need to get back to relevance in the national FCS scene.
Mountain Hawk

Re: Yale

Post by Mountain Hawk » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:42 pm

LUFAN wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:04 pm [quote="Mountain Hawk" post_id=38807 time=<a href="tel:1633351492">1633351492</a> user_id=416]
well the silver lining about being this bad is that losing kids to the transfer portal isn't much of an option for them because the talent simply isn't there.
What you see on Saturday isn’t a byproduct of talent. There are some very talented kids on this Lehigh team that had many other offers. Poor culture, poor coaching.
[/quote]

No Jimmys
No Joes
No x’s
No o’s

Culture and coaching I agree. It’s the players as well. They are undersized and in certain areas slow. It’s a tear down.

Sundayamqb

Re: Yale

Post by Sundayamqb » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:13 pm

DF2002 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:09 am
LUFAN wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:49 am
DF2002 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:31 pm What are the odds there is some announcement this week regarding a change in leadership for this team?
Hate to disappoint folks here on the forum, but no way any changes take place. The first and most obvious to go would be Brisson but probably nobody else on a thin staff that could even call a game. By far, the most incompetent OC in history of Lehigh Football. The numbers support that fact.

Gilmore will survive. My bet is that he removes OC after season and gets another year to "tighten things up" as per his presser Saturday. Imagine being outscored 174-9 in 5 games and having the audacity to say "we just need to tighten things up". How about take some accountability...try this next time, "This team is underperforming and it is my responsibility to fix it. These kids are working hard and we are failing them as coaches. We have to be better and if we are not, I wouldn't expect to be here for long."

Wants the kids to be accountable? Starts at the top.
I believe you. I just don’t get it. If the admin is going to be this indifferent to the team, why have one.
I believe both of you.