C.J. the Prez....

Young team returns in 2018-2019 with tons of promise. Can they get back to the NCAA Tournament?
jimk72

C.J. the Prez....

Post by jimk72 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Media reports indicate that C.J. has been elected President of the NBA players association. Congratulations to C.J. taking on a job that probably has lots of responsibility and probably lots of headaches. Good luck C.J.!!!

Sundayamqb

Re: C.J. the Prez....

Post by Sundayamqb » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:23 pm

Is Lehigh known as a breeding ground for union leaders?
TMH

Re: C.J. the Prez....

Post by TMH » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:44 pm

Sundayamqb wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:23 pm Is Lehigh known as a breeding ground for union leaders?
As Commissioner of the WNBA, Cathy Engelbert, I'll assume represents the league. The truth is IMHO, Lehigh is slowly being recognized as an incubator for intelligent, driven leaders.

CJ is a fascinating person. I'm not sure if I've ever met a more grounded, more driven individual in my life. Yes, he makes his money on the basketball court which took an immense amount of dedication and hard work but he will be successful in whatever pursuit he chooses. He has already made his mark as a journalist, and now he is venturing into the wine business and I suspect find a way to be hands on. If you ever met him, he still remains shy and humble while taking on a variety of social causes.
CJ's wife is also driven, graduating with high honors from Lehigh in Behavioral Neuroscience, a Masters from Lehigh in Healthcare Systems Engineering and a Doctorate from Columbia in Dentistry.

This is not your typical NBA couple.

Congratulations to CJ. He deserves everything he has achieved.