On To The Semifinals

Young team returns in 2018-2019 with tons of promise. Can they get back to the NCAA Tournament?
TMH

On To The Semifinals

Post by TMH » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 pm

With a very impressive 91-77 win over Army, Lehigh now heads to Colgate in the PL semifinals. It will be a tough task but like I said earlier this team is capable of beating anyone in the PL and has already beaten Colgate once but they are also capable of losing to anyone.

The atmosphere was pretty electric. The students showed up en masse and were really vocal from beginning to end. It was a lot of fun to watch.

IMO, there are a lot of analogies between this basketball team and the football. Both got off to a horrendous OOC beginning. Both seemed rudderless until they settled on a PG/QB. Injuries played a role with Sinclair out for the season even before it began and M Wilson on the sideline.

When Perri took over, the football team began to gel. When TWS became acclimated to the college game, the entire team flourished. I'm really impressed with the young man and he still has some learning to do.

Note: Remove the Loyola game where everyone underperformed. In the last 4 out of 5 games, TWS scored 45 points had 19 assists and only 3 TOS.

ngineer

Re: On To The Semifinals

Post by ngineer » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:34 pm

I was impressed with the ball movement. Seemed like everyone was involved and the downtown threes were magnificent. This is definitely not the same team that ended 2021 and is capable of anything. Also giving hope for the next few years.
TMH

Re: On To The Semifinals

Post by TMH » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:03 am

Today's semi-final game will be shown at 2:00 on CBS College Sports