2022-2023 roster is now posted !.

Young team returns in 2018-2019 with tons of promise. Can they get back to the NCAA Tournament?
jimk72

2022-2023 roster is now posted !.

Post by jimk72 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:19 am

Most notable changes are on the coaching side. Gone are Greg Tarca, Director of Basketball Operations and assistant coach Quinn McDowell.

Tarca has taken a job as a recruiter in industry per his LinkedIn. Greg has been replaced by Zay Jennings, a graduate of Allentown Central Catholic. Zay played his college ball at Lemone College and Caldwell University. Welcome aboard Zay!

McDowell's twitter was still active with Lehigh info as of June 16, but he is gone from LehighSports.com. I could not find a destination for Mcdowell, though his Linkedin mentions private employment opportunities that predated his coaching career. According to our website Quinn's Lehigh position has been taken by coaching legend Mr. TBD. Welcome aboard TBD!

Also news to me on the player side, another apparent walk-on, freshman Brendan Reed. Brendan was part of Allentown Central Catholic's 2019-2020 AAAA Pennsylvania state championship team. Welcome Brendan!

jimk72

Re: 2022-2023 roster is now posted !.

Post by jimk72 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:39 am

I'm more than a little slow. It took a sports story in the Allentown Morning Call for me to finally realize who Brendan REED is......