Bailey

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Shadow1

Bailey

Post by Shadow1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:56 am

At what weight is Bailey likely to compete?

The lower weights already seem well represented currently and looking forward.

Spladle1989

Re: Bailey

Post by Spladle1989 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:04 pm

I would guess he red shirts as a freshman.....and then who knows?

He would probably be anywhere between 125 and 149 depending on muscle gain and growth, there will be competition at any weight he ends up, any "good" D1 wrestling program will have a host of guys trying to earn their spot at any given weight....and most if not all have impressive resumes.........there are no "All American's" at lower weights right now, except Paetzell if he returns and depending on what weight he returns at.....but there are solid potential AA's who will not want to give up their spots.......all this pushes everyone in the room to get better.....
drd5748

Re: Bailey

Post by drd5748 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:40 pm

Spot on answer, Splades ..... I have no idea how to insert a photo but I can see the duck coming down from the ceiling as Groucho confirms the magic words

I would guess he red shirts as a freshman.....and then who knows?

He would probably be anywhere between 125 and 149 depending on muscle gain and growth, there will be competition at any weight he ends up, any "good" D1 wrestling program will have a host of guys trying to earn their spot at any given weight....and most if not all have impressive resumes.........there are no "All American's" at lower weights right now, except Paetzell if he returns and depending on what weight he returns at.....but there are solid potential AA's who will not want to give up their spots.......all this pushes everyone in the room to get better.....