Gaige Garcia

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Spladle1989

Re: Gaige Garcia

Post by Spladle1989 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:31 pm

Bro?

jdalu75

Post by jdalu75 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:31 pm

gimpeltf wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:03 pm
Richb-3 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:36 pm On Wrestling Report, we use to be able to block reading or being read by a poster. Does anyone know if that is available on this forum
Go into your account and look for friends and foes.
Whoever posts last on this topic, gets blocked. Deal?
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:26 pm

Actually I'll post because that is the bait being laid out, I sincerely doubt that little thirst trap was set out for anyone else.....

You "bro's" should see if you can restart your yahoo group because it was the only time you were truly happy.....you talk about how it's better to have another coach from outside program because it would create a more diverse think tank and other such nonsense.....but really? You just want to talk among yourselves and be a bunch of yes men for the Lehigh program and each other.....Diversity in opinion only seems to apply if you argue whether a Lehigh wrestler won because they were bigger or if they won because they were more skilled.......I am a Lehigh grad and love Lehigh Wrestling as much as all you guys do......just in a much more realistic, much less fanboy way......you really should ask yourselves if your closed circle old timer's group promotes Lehigh Wrestling or pushes away those potential fans out there.....

How many new members have joined or contributed to this forum in the last year? Being proud of your "financial" contributions and time served with the program is really only important if it is done in a altruistic way, not in a "I'm better than you are because way"......If you notice, which none of you will actually take the time to do, I've only become nasty when provoked and have never said anything negative about a Lehigh wrestler or the program outside of what happens on the mat....but if you took the time to actually research that it would destroy the image you want of me inside your knitting circle.......

Sincerely, not a bro....
jdalu75

Post by jdalu75 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:28 pm

Spladle1989 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:26 pm
Sincerely, not a bro....
We never thought you were, Splad, not since you blamed the loss of a dual on an obviously injured wrestler.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:36 pm

Lol, blamed or stated fact? Man the wrestlers of your generation must have been a lot softer than the ones in mine......they would have been pissed they lost, not pissed they lost because they were injured......use some context next time JDA......and I find it interesting/telling that's the only part of the post you responded to.....oh wait, the rest wasn't worth responding to right? Of course not ...

And if I hadn't responded to you would you have blocked yourself?
jdalu75

Post by jdalu75 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Spladle1989 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:36 pm Lol, blamed or stated fact? Man the wrestlers of your generation must have been a lot softer than the ones in mine......they would have been pissed they lost, not pissed they lost because they were injured......use some context next time JDA......and I find it interesting/telling that's the only part of the post you responded to.....oh wait, the rest wasn't worth responding to right? Of course not ...

So you're the same poster who posted under Spladle88 on the now-defunct Wrestling Report forum and blamed the 2018 loss to Virginia Tech on Ian Brown, who was obviously ailing in that dual and had emergency surgery to stabilize his neck two months later. Not that we'd know that, since you've always posted anonymously on both fora.

Goodbye, SpladleXX. Unless you change your handle yet again and I don't catch on you'll never see me respond to another of your posts. I guess you consider that to be success.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Two things to that ridiculous post you just made:

1) No one "knew" he was injured other than your coffee klatsch (thanks for historical correction Klehner) until after the fact.....but oh yeah that's right only "insider's" are allowed such knowledge.....and let's point at that as a classic mean hearted Spladle moment, let me pause for an eyeroll..... it was not a personal attack it was a statement of fact on a wrestling dual.....I didn't say he sucked as a human being, which given his love for dogs and Disneyworld I would assume he doesn't.......

2) and for god sakes I believe as you do that from now on there should be no one termed a loser in a match, they should just be called a non-winner and also in the future participation trophies are a must for any individual tournament and in duals the non-winner should get 1 team point just for stepping on the mat.....losses should not be recorded in a wrestler's record.....only wins should be shown....so for instance Jordan Wood was 9 for the regular season last year......while Malyke Hines was 8.....but why stop there, why don't we just eliminate the score keeping part and just call them all winners, which in life most of them definitely are........

I should probably add a number 3, was the change from Spladle88 to Spladle1989 really that far a jump for you? Did you actually go to Lehigh? Now I'm wondering if I change to new name of Spladle89 if you'll figure it out?
Last edited by Spladle1989 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NothingMeaningful

Post by NothingMeaningful » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:18 pm

Spladle1989 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:09 pm Two things to that ridiculous post you just made:

1) No one "knew" he was injured other than your coffee clutch until after the factDid you actually go to Lehigh? Now I'm wondering if I change to new name of Spladle89 if you'll figure it out?
“Coffee klatsch”

Did *you* actually go to Lehigh?
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Sorry, coffee "klatsch's" weren't popular in my era at Lehigh......so I'll leave the correction to an expert and stand corrected...I edited my original post to give you the credit you so richly deserve......
Richb-3

Post by Richb-3 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:00 pm

jdalu75 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:52 pm
Spladle1989 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:36 pm Lol, blamed or stated fact? Man the wrestlers of your generation must have been a lot softer than the ones in mine......they would have been pissed they lost, not pissed they lost because they were injured......use some context next time JDA......and I find it interesting/telling that's the only part of the post you responded to.....oh wait, the rest wasn't worth responding to right? Of course not ...

So you're the same poster who posted under Spladle88 on the now-defunct Wrestling Report forum and blamed the 2018 loss to Virginia Tech on Ian Brown, who was obviously ailing in that dual and had emergency surgery to stabilize his neck two months later. Not that we'd know that, since you've always posted anonymously on both fora.

Goodbye, SpladleXX. Unless you change your handle yet again and I don't catch on you'll never see me respond to another of your posts. I guess you consider that to be success.
Remember, JDA, that Spladle is the same asshat who on a thread I started a couple months ago, implied that the worst racial action in Tulsa history was when BLM painted BLM on a street (kind of like when Lehigh students painted On Strike upon walkways during the 1970 Governance Strike), while he ignored the 300 murdered in Greenwood.