Pitt

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Mountain Hawk

Re: Pitt

Post by Mountain Hawk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 am

I believe there is a function on this board to block posts by individual posters if you so choose. Maybe someone who knows how could list the instructions?

Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:58 am

Ahh, the new progressive American way…. Censure, cancel and ban those who don’t agree with your group or individual way of thinking….very woke, very 2021....
Oracle

Post by Oracle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:31 am

There seems to be detente. Each side has decided to agree to disagree.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's extend charity to one another and let it be.

As far as blocking someone, that isn't necessary. If you don't want to read something on a public forum -- don't be on a public forum. We all have the choice not to respond at any time.

Three weeks into a very long season and Lehigh is sitting in a decent position. The line-up isn't quite settled and that's a good thing -- keeps everyone sharp. After a last year, I see the EIWA bouncing back and being a tough tournament to win. I count as many as 10 teams with championship caliber individuals.

Lock Haven is next and they will scrap.

Enjoy Thanksgiving everyone, hopefully surrounded by family and friends.
NothingMeaningful

Post by NothingMeaningful » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:09 am

Spladle1989 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:58 am Ahh, the new progressive American way…. Censure, cancel and ban those who don’t agree with your group or individual way of thinking….very woke, very 2021....
Too bad that's not what is being proposed. Did someone suggest banning you? It is the epitome of "the American Way" to not personally engage with someone if you so choose. Don't like it, don't read it. You are free to post to your hearts content (as long as you don't run afoul of this *private* message board's rules); we are free to individually ignore you.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:38 am

Excellent, with those I agree......onward to wrestling......
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Never mentioned anyone in my minor post. But ignited a shitstorm. Again.

Defensive falls occur a lot but can still be called rare. On you go, mostly w/out me

But I will decide if and when I post, and about what.
janetgee

Post by janetgee » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:54 am

Whether you want a new job, a raise in compensation, or prospects for growth, you'll probably need to convince your employer that you deserve it. The completion of an online course can be used as concrete evidence that you possess the qualifications required to get recruited, promoted, or paid more. By furthering your education, you can demonstrate to potential employers that you're receptive to new ideas and that you'll make a valuable addition to any team. College of Contract Management can help you because they offer online courses according to your needs.
Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:25 am

janetgee wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:54 am Whether you want a new job, a raise in compensation, or prospects for growth, you'll probably need to convince your employer that you deserve it. The completion of an online course can be used as concrete evidence that you possess the qualifications required to get recruited, promoted, or paid more. By furthering your education, you can demonstrate to potential employers that you're receptive to new ideas and that you'll make a valuable addition to any team. College of Contract Management can help you because they offer online courses according to your needs.
Janet you came to the right place because there's a whole bunch of Ivy league folks hanging around here who could certainly use some education and apparently have way to much time on their hands.
legger

Post by legger » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:23 am

**** Yeah, but the woke ideology they push at Ivy League colleges does not prepare grads for The Real World: specializing in (social inequalities such as racial justice, sexism and LGBT rights).
Red Blades

Post by Red Blades » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 am

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away...

(t's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?)