Pitt

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
legger

Re: Pitt

Post by legger » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:48 am

**** Blades: Glad to see you are a Stills fan. Best wishes always.

Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:33 pm

Red Blades wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 am Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away...

(t's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?)
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel
What a surprise
The look of terminal shock in your eyes
Now things are really what they seem
No, this is no bad dream
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:36 pm

Sheep by Pink Floyd.......seems about right
Red Blades

Post by Red Blades » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 pm

legger wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:48 am **** Blades: Glad to see you are a Stills fan. Best wishes always.
Legger, thanks, and I'm glad here to see you posting.

I hope you caught my drift with the Stephen Stills / Buffalo Springfield reference - manipulators in the political arena and the media would like to force us all into opposing categories and fan the flames of conflict among us. I hope more discerning people can see past that and recognize that there are multiple positions on various issues, and we don't individually align with pre-defined categorical descriptions. Look what's going down. I suppose the "Sheep" reference is also apropos along similar lines.

Cheer up, yous guys - Happy November!
Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:27 pm

Red Blades wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 pm [quote=legger post_id=58271 time=<a href="tel:1698853696">1698853696</a> user_id=426]

I hope you caught my drift with the Stephen Stills / Buffalo Springfield reference - manipulators in the political arena and the media would like to force us all into opposing categories and fan the flames of conflict among us. I hope more discerning people can see past that and recognize that there are multiple positions on various issues, and we don't individually align with pre-defined categorical descriptions. Look what's going down. I suppose the "Sheep" reference is also apropos along similar lines.

[/quote]
Red Blades wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 pm
legger wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:48 am **** Blades: Glad to see you are a Stills fan. Best wishes always.

Spot on w this. There is nuance to every issue we face and by identifying those nuances we can often unlock common ground and compromise. Not sure when that will ever happen in govt but that is de riguer in my social circles and everyone gets along like in the old days when nobody knew anyone else’s politics and didn’t care to know.
lu90

Post by lu90 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:30 pm

Mountain Hawk wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:27 pm
Red Blades wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 pm [quote=legger post_id=58271 time=<a href="tel:1698853696">1698853696</a> user_id=426]

Red Blades wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:35 pm

Spot on w this. There is nuance to every issue we face and by identifying those nuances we can often unlock common ground and compromise. Not sure when that will ever happen in govt but that is de riguer in my social circles and everyone gets along like in the old days when nobody knew anyone else’s politics and didn’t care to know.
[/quote]
‐‐-------------------------

What does any of this have to do with Janet's College of Contract Management. Finally we were heading into a good direction and this board hijacked a perfectly good topic again. My apologies Janet, this place is rough, please tell us more.

And well said RedBlades. The woke/anti-woke sermons are extremely tiresome for people that don't give a crap about any of it. Almost can't believe it came from the mind of someone from Cornell.
D3 for LU

Post by D3 for LU » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:59 am

:shock: ???????? :shock:

What in H-E- DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS does somebody opens up an almost two year old subject to start up a conversation?!? (Can't open another new subject post. instead?)

Anyway... it's really good to see RB coming on here to, you know, to pump the breaks a little and slow down the noise and point us back to the start of the season (Princeton Open starts Sunday @ 9am... ESPN+ if yo have it... guessing the brackets and mat assignments on Trackwrestling?)

Stephen Stills & Buffalo Springfield... nice touch, RB! 8-)
(Oh, and Sheep from Pink Floyd's Animals... love it too! :) )
Peace out!
D3
Sir, a pint of you finest ale, please!
Never argue with an idiot... he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
NothingMeaningful

Post by NothingMeaningful » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:43 am

D3 for LU wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:59 am :shock: ???????? :shock:

What in H-E- DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS does somebody opens up an almost two year old subject to start up a conversation?!? (Can't open another new subject post. instead?)

Anyway... it's really good to see RB coming on here to, you know, to pump the breaks a little and slow down the noise and point us back to the start of the season (Princeton Open starts Sunday @ 9am... ESPN+ if yo have it... guessing the brackets and mat assignments on Trackwrestling?)

Stephen Stills & Buffalo Springfield... nice touch, RB! 8-)
(Oh, and Sheep from Pink Floyd's Animals... love it too! :) )
Peace out!
D3
Flo has (or will have) the brackets and assorted match data: https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/ff ... a8c86aa890

No data there yet.
gimpeltf

Post by gimpeltf » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:22 am

NothingMeaningful wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:43 am Flo has (or will have) the brackets and assorted match data: https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/ff ... a8c86aa890
No data there yet.
My understanding is they'll show names today but not sure.
AdnanS2024

Post by AdnanS2024 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:28 am

A comprehensive approach, commencing with a complimentary CV assessment, will help individuals in achieving MRICS status. Such services offered by the likes of The College of Contracts Management also extend their offerings in the subsequent assignment of a personalized apc counsellor, coupled with live online coaching, reflecting a commitment to tailored guidance in preparation for the Assessment of Professional Competence.