Excellence in Wrestling Endowment Fund

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Spladle1989

Excellence in Wrestling Endowment Fund

Post by Spladle1989 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:27 am

https://www.lehighgivingday.com/campaig ... wment-fund

So someone with more knowledge in the ins and outs of the way money is distributed within the Lehigh community please explain the ACTUAL relevance of this to supporting the wrestling program.......does the money raised actually go to the program or is it a way, on Lehigh giving day, to support Lehigh thru donations in the wrestling teams honor?

Not a fan of "general" donations to Lehigh anymore. Like many not thrilled with the direction of the university in general these days and not trusting of the way the money will be spent if ear marked toward a "general student experience fund"....have felt this way since they gave my fraternity the boot back in 2008 and moved a sorority in.....given zero chance of reinstatement.....University from my view is not getting any better.......we can agree or disagree on that, just want a better understanding how this money raised will be allocated......

Spladle1989

Re: Excellence in Wrestling Endowment Fund

Post by Spladle1989 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:52 pm

Interesting….
Oracle

Re: Excellence in Wrestling Endowment Fund

Post by Oracle » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:00 am

My understanding is you have to designate funds to 'Wrestling' -- the best way to do that is donate to the LWC or whatever they call it now.

I tend to stay away from the Athletic Partnership Fund for the reasons you mention.