Big News from Princeton

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Mountain Hawk

Re: Big News from Princeton

Post by Mountain Hawk » Thu May 19, 2022 8:37 pm

NothingMeaningful wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:05 pm Holy crap, you people are such assholes. This hire by Princeton has no effect whatsoever on any of you, yet here you are mocking them. No wonder Princeton felt the need to have someone fill this position.

Ken Lehner
Cornell '80, Lehigh P'20 (so you don't whine about anonymity)
Listen up woke moron. This is the stuff that's ruining higher education. You can call yourself whatever you want. That's what free speech is. Your sexuality is your business. Your race is your business. But, when you start commandeering the language and trying to force people to use your terminology you are then infringing on my rights. That's all I have to say about the pronouns.
Now, on to the degrees. Are you f'ing kidding me? These are cereal box degrees that shouldn't be taught anywhere that calls itself an institution of higher learning. I couldn't make up these qualifications in a creative writing class if I tried. The Ivies bending a knee to this bunch of crap is to its own discredit. It's really good to know that this new hire also studied in the Master of Divinity Program at Garrett Evangelical Theological Seminary with a specific interest in Queer theology - whatever in the F that is.
Fortunately there are signs that the culture has about had enough. The male swimmer winning all the medals in the women's events seems to have been the last straw for many. The fraud and race hustling which took place through the BLM movement has also been exposed (note that this is no way minimizes what happened to George Floyd). Too bad all the neighborhoods that got burned down won't be seeing any of those donations as they went to buy multimillion dollar homes and pad the pockets of friends and relatives of the movement's leaders. The country is beginning to realize that there's more to life than race and gender. Sadly that seems lost on our institutions of higher learning. The checkbook shall remain closed until the problem is solved.
As far as who you are (IDGAF) and who I am, it doesn't really matter. Way too many asshats around here (and you have always been a BIG ONE) to want to divulge my own identity. Now GFY

drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Thu May 19, 2022 9:37 pm

..>>>Born and raised in Raleigh, N.C., Turner (they/them) has over a decade of experience working on college campuses alongside athletic departments

... Not too impressed with Mountain Hawk's aimless and hateful rant, although I confess to not being hip/hop enough to understand why -- if the editor insists on inserting "they/them: -- the text wasn't changed to "they have over a decade of experience." Abuse of the King's English.
... But I sincerely hope we can drop this thread like the powder keg that is. Any millon dollar donors who want to fight the liberal movement, feel free.
Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Thu May 19, 2022 9:53 pm

drd5748 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:37 pm ..>>>Born and raised in Raleigh, N.C., Turner (they/them) has over a decade of experience working on college campuses alongside athletic departments

... Not too impressed with Mountain Hawk's aimless and hateful rant, although I confess to not being hip/hop enough to understand why -- if the editor insists on inserting "they/them: -- the text wasn't changed to "they have over a decade of experience." Abuse of the King's English.
... But I sincerely hope we can drop this thread like the powder keg that is. Any millon dollar donors who want to fight the liberal movement, feel free.
drd5748 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:37 pm ..>>>Born and raised in Raleigh, N.C., Turner (they/them) has over a decade of experience working on college campuses alongside athletic departments

Not trying to impress anyone and the only thing MH hates is the sheer stupidity of all this nonsense. No surprise you don’t get it.
TMH

Post by TMH » Thu May 19, 2022 10:03 pm

Mountain Hawk wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:53 pm

Not trying to impress anyone and the only thing MH hates is the sheer stupidity of all this nonsense. No surprise you don’t get it.
It's really quite simple. If you hate it, just avoid it instead of obsessing over it. None of this is try impacting your life.
Now back to wrestling.
George Porgie

Post by George Porgie » Fri May 20, 2022 12:50 am

TMH wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:03 pm

It's really quite simple. If you hate it, just avoid it instead of obsessing over it. None of this is try impacting your life.
Now back to wrestling.
Here here.
Asa Packer

Post by Asa Packer » Fri May 20, 2022 1:02 am

Before we get back to wrestling (or lock this thread), I'd like to complete my biography trilogy.

Many years after retiring, I was invited to appear at an off-season banquet. Willie Mays & Henry Aaron were among the notables in attendance. Charlie Brown bought tickets for himself, Linus and Snoopy to sit at my table. However, I was not in attendance as I wrote the wrong city, date and event in my appointment calendar. I have forever felt regret and wish I could make amends to him (they?).

Joe Schlabotnik
Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Fri May 20, 2022 2:01 am

TMH wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:03 pm

Now back to wrestling.
Wrong. Tell that to all the women swimmers who finished behind the man from Penn. Schools have been pumping out this kind of stupidity for 10-15 years now and they’ve made their way into HR departments everywhere. Just avoiding it because it doesn’t impact my life directly? That’s how you get beaten by Lia Thomas.
D3 for LU

WARNING... WARNING... STROKE IMMINENT!!!

Post by D3 for LU » Fri May 20, 2022 5:52 am

please...

step away from the keyboard... take a lonnnnnggg timeout.

NOW. :|

D3
Sir, a pint of you finest ale, please!
Never argue with an idiot... he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
mookie

Post by mookie » Fri May 20, 2022 8:42 am

It's impossible to keep track of the ever-expanding buffet of gibberish cooked up by lesbian college professors and idiot kids on Tumblr. Princeton has plunged down the rabbit hole of insanity.
Oracle

Post by Oracle » Fri May 20, 2022 10:10 am

Agree. It's always amazed me to what level these folks expect me to conform to their insanity just so they can feel ok.