Final X New York

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
JAD77

Re: Final X New York

Post by JAD77 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:47 am

Spladle1989 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:46 am To me Zillmer was the only real surprise.....well that and how much Nolf has closed the gap on Dake
I was also surprised by how much stronger Burroughs appeared than Marstellar. Marsstellar’s a tank and was controlled pretty easily by Burroughs. Literally pushed him around the mat.

drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:21 pm

>>>Sad…. Nothing i said was wrong…. You don’t have to agree i’m fine with that but the begging for acceptance and approval….. sad…. Dake is an ass no matter how beautiful his kids are lol

... Where in my above post was I 'begging for acceptance' ?
... I could have sworn I pointedly called you out for excess and too personal anti-CU piling on
...You know, like your finish above. Have you ever met Dake? No LU coach or wrestler has ever dissed him, like you keep doing from your far Western NY vantage point. Go figure.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:47 am

Lol, he wrestled high school in section 4........way up here in far distant central ny, used to see him a lot in section 5 and some in section 6 tournaments.......know many who knew him well then and still know him now......I'll stick with what I said both about each Cornell wrestler and Dake specifically......oh and Klehner lol......saw Yianni and Vito a lot also, never said or heard a bad thing about them......and I think they wrestle at Cornell also, let me check.....

and you are always crying/pleading/posting for acceptance.....from Lehigh, from the wrestling program and about anyone who disagrees with you about the program ...you want to branch out and cover Cornell's guys too, feel free......that's all pretty much an accepted fact on here.....it is what it is.....just don't act shocked when you are called out for it.....
HFO

Post by HFO » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:30 pm

Spladle1989 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:36 pm Klehner/Absolutely NothingMeaningful you define the cornell prick syndrome….. well eductated and useless, its really a shame but again those who cannot do….well usually they “teach” or “administer”….and worry about spelling and punctuation on websites, cause hey, they really do have nothing better to do/contribute....

Moomey- Greco, tell me again how often this translates to college folkstyle success? Keep it in this decade please…..

Cardenas- looks great in college till lights are bright, maybe that will change, wouldn’t count on it

Yianni and Vito - New York’s finest, the only two current wrestlers Cornell can hang their hat on well maybe Loew (but someone may have to tell him what day it is if they keep throwing him out there half concussed)…..

Cornelia- We’ll see, hey Jake Logan represented the US on a world team too…..
I might have been born in the 1920's , but in my Lehigh ethics course somewhere way back..."Those who know do. Those that understand, teach." Attributed to Aristotle.

Lehigh is nowhere as competitive as an institution as it once was. I cannot speak for Cornell.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:41 pm

those that understand....lol....you're slaying me......Aristotle was definitely from a different time
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:01 pm

I come from a family with seven relatives who've taught, two cousins, four nieces, my fiancee' ... three handling the extremely difficult area of Special Ed.

All seven of us join me in assessing what kind of person you are, S.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:43 pm

Lol…you are a classic….love to just pull at the old heart strings….. don’t think many college professors or administrators are special ed teachers…. Although in this day and age they may feel like it….Did i generalize sure, am i confident in my assessment greater than 90% of the time when it comes to this? Absolutely…..and I'm fine with them feeling any way about me that makes them feel good about themselves.....honesty does sting sometimes, that's life.....