IM has released NCAA D1 Rankings

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
drd5748

Re: IM has released NCAA D1 Rankings

Post by drd5748 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:25 pm

>>>Nothing there for you or anyone else to take exception to. "Gaige's future; not ours" is a little over the top.

.... Funny, I thought this was more than a tad dramatically over the top:
"What it says, more than anything, is Garcia is a football player. Period. The end. No fault to be found with a guy preferring one sport over another. Hope he recovers and enjoys a nice FB career for LU""

>>>And what do you expect to be posted here? There has been zero info released on Garcia's wrestling future. Yeah, he rolled around with ZRey. So did Mike Sisselberger.

.... Sisselberger wasn't here on an LU scholarship split 50% between lacrosse & wrestling.
.... This is obviously the off-season, with nothing but freestyle info coming out of LU; as everyone knows from me online, Garcia was injured last Fall (foot); out of both sports for min 6-7 mo. Due to the ongoing delay in Recruiting Release, all I could share was Gaige working out with Zach. Can't apologize for sharing info

>>>This forum is for speculation....stop trying to control what people think. Nothing negative was posted

.... Sorry, but whenever someone speculates falsely on The End of a wrestler's career, someone has to correct that
FYI, once Mike Beard verbaled his interest, I was stuck in no-man's reporting land. Before that, there was a very real chance that Gaige would start at 197. At the moment I have no idea if he'll w-off at 197 or Hwt, obviously a staff and athlete decision. p.s. Re-read the DeStito bit; I'm not gonna explain it twice

mookie

Post by mookie » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Hey, at least your anecdotes are now in the 70's.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:14 pm

8-) :lol: :P :evil: :? :D ;) :mrgreen: