Week-End Salvo

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Oracle

Re: Week-End Salvo

Post by Oracle » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:46 am

whiz wit wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:33 pm
Oracle wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:01 pm
whiz wit wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:46 am Oracle, if you can be the Official Forum Taste Monitor (see your posting this morning on the "Elite 8" topic), then I think it's fine for lu_alum to be the Official Forum Correction Monitor.
>>>>> Your mixing your metaphors. I merely posted my opinion about a post. Not the same thing.
They're not metaphors. But you're right about them not being the same thing. You criticized a guy for correcting your errors - one of which was substantial. Then you turned around and criticized a guy for what in your opinion was a "tasteless" joke. Obviously you enjoy being the criticizer - which is something of a habit of yours - but can't stand being the object of criticism.
>>>>>>>>>> Responding to a post labels me a "criticizer?" Hey, if I'm wrong, no problem. I try not to be critical but I suppose my patience ran a little thin yesterday. For that I apologize.

There was much to be excited about at the Elite 8 event if you are a Lehigh fan.

Maybe I'm a little too sensitive about nicknaming a high school junior with a name that's a real stretch. The Vermonster fit. The Cheesesteak Kid out of Kunstek IMO does not. I should have left it at that. On we go.