Penn State

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Richb-3

Re: Penn State

Post by Richb-3 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:43 pm

Sidenstricker (sp) had 3 low PIAA AAA places. he weighed ibn at 125, where I am sure he is behind Steen, who was 1-3-1-3 in AA. Crookham first drew my attention when he handled Steen at State duals, then individuals :cry: . I don't the scores were one sided, but they were both never a doubt

1/2NELSON

Post by 1/2NELSON » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:44 pm

>>>>GIMP per MBIV chat: This was an hour before the match, and he had also been talking to a few other people as well. Hell,..give me at least a little credit for diplomacy as I did not shout him over, HEY YOU, etc. :o We had a nice little conversation other than those few inquiries sited. Asked me how long I'd been a Lehigh fan, and so forth. Amicable,. and by no means meant to be intrusive.

BTW,..since when have YOU become the epitome of what is proper decorum! :lol:
gimpeltf

Post by gimpeltf » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:08 pm

1/2NELSON wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:44 pm >>>>GIMP per MBIV chat: This was an hour before the match, and he had also been talking to a few other people as well. Hell,..give me at least a little credit for diplomacy as I did not shout him over, HEY YOU, etc. :o We had a nice little conversation other than those few inquiries sited. Asked me how long I'd been a Lehigh fan, and so forth. Amicable,. and by no means meant to be intrusive.

BTW,..since when have YOU become the epitome of what is proper decorum! :lol:
It's not about decorum. It's about thinking when you talk to a kid. I wasn't complaining about the earlier part off the conversation.
And yes, I was a jerk back in the day to the refs and opposition. I don't dispute any of it. But I learned.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:18 pm

>>>Listen was a great day for Lehigh, but we didn’t win ya know? Let’s tone down the glory be a little bit, save that for when we actually pull the huge upset…..like Cornell in 2011..

Look moron, we came close to beating them just 4 yrs ago. One missed single leg at hwt from ending their 58 dual win streak.
All I did was try to state some facts -- you were the idiot who publicly said PSU would have more fans -- which did NOTHING to up our brand ("sorry, Mom, I didn't really mean it"). Not that you're ever attend often enough to have a clue what that crowd looks/feels like. Don't try to mock me for mocking your stupid post

>>Nothing other than the Beard match was an unusual or unpredicrable result….. and while I didnt see it happening, others weren’t that surprised…..

So others were smarter than you? That's no surprise. Winning 4 from PSU is possible but it's definitely not usual.
You knew that, right - but still found a way to diminish our other 3 winners.
Very classy, mini-you - -but you love doing it, because after all, you are, um... Spladle, or Spladle1989
I'm Denny Diehl, invited speaker at lunch, but to you I"m just a guy who's responsible for the declining age interest in the sport, a.k.a. "The Problem," right? Thx for all your 'support'
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:20 pm

BTW, this non-serious post was last year but it was still annoying: "Penn State's 2nd string could beat our starters"'

As of today, Pat's starters are 15-3 vs Cael's subs.
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:06 pm

you make a massive affront out of me suggesting there may be more PSU fans and see that as a reason to go off like a king among turds….. good lord give it a rest….

I said this exactly:

“I would guess yes, but will be more PSU fans than Lehigh fans”

To which no one doubted or disagreed with me prior to yhe match…..” a guess”….. and to that comment you go off the rails like Ozzy Osborne at a Build A Bear?

Grow up, get over yourself and most definitely seek the help of a new psychiatrist and better meds….. fanboy isn’t even an apt description of a man your age who acts this much like a love struck child…..I mean i know a lot of people that are rabid fans of different teams, but they don’t act like a 13 year old girl at a Keith Partridge concert….
Last edited by Spladle1989 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:17 pm

>>>Nothing other than the Beard match was an unusual or unpredicrable result…

Says who ?
Since many fans enjoy LUWrestlingNews release of dual stats, i'll jump the gun:

TDs-LU vs.PSU/Cael
23...12--22 .... 6 guys got TDs for us, w/just 2 vs. sub. (it was 7 vs. 21 vs OkSt)
22....6--24
20...12--24
19... 0--47
18...11--19 .... not a coincidence to hit double digits in last 3 home (but NOT common vs a dynasty)

17....6--28
16....8--17
15....8--30
14....8--12
13....8--30
12....6--29
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:23 pm

Yes Denny, nothing other than the Beard match was in the least surprising ….. prior to the match I said “good chance for wins at 125,157 and 184 if Brooks doesnt go….based on all other PSU starters going” ….umm, that sounds pretty much right other than Beard……so all your glossy stats be damned….it was pretty damn predictable…..cause you know the dual was this year, today, all that other statistical mumbo jumbo means zip…..what happened today, on the mat was predictable…. Yes
Last edited by Spladle1989 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drd5748

Post by drd5748 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:25 pm

>>>Grow up, get over yourself and most definitely seek the help of a new psychiatrist and better meds….. fanboy isn’t even an apt description of a man your age who acts this much like a love struck child…..I mean i knowa lot of people that are rabid fans of different teams, but they don’t act like a 13 year old girl at a Keith Partridge concert…

... Oh boo hoo, I'm so hurt by being compared to a 13-yr old girl, i.e. who's ever dumb enough to try that? manly man, mini-you you? Are either of your boys doing your comebacks? Only explanation that would make any sense.
... I KNEW you'd play down your idle crowd comment, like every other post where you're stuck w/short end.
... It's never about you, after all, only kryptonite can hurt you. Creepy
Spladle1989

Post by Spladle1989 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:32 pm

"Oh boo hoo, I'm so hurt by being compared to a 13-yr old girl, i.e. who's ever dumb enough to try that? manly man, mini-you you? Are either of your boys doing your comebacks? Only explanation that would make any sense."

All this, absolutely laughable, you are a menace to yourself with a keyboard…..everything is over emotional and petulant sounding….really it isn’t even fair to 13 year old girls to use them for comparison

Thats it i’m done on this thread (although I won’t be so childish to pretend I’m leaving forever oh boo hoo me), go ahead and mentally jack yourself off some more, i’ve clearly expressed my opinion of your over the top nonsense, nothing more to add……