NCAA TV Schedule

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Oracle

NCAA TV Schedule

Post by Oracle » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:44 am

Can someone please post the schedule, and channels, starting with Session 1? Thank you.

1/2NELSON

Re: NCAA TV Schedule

Post by 1/2NELSON » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:54 am

Oracle

Post by Oracle » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am

Thanks. Not sure how to access ESPNU.....
whiz wit

Post by whiz wit » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:56 am

Oracle wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am Thanks. Not sure how to access ESPNU.....
It's a cable tv station.

If you want to have access to every mat and thus all the LU bouts, you have to stream the tournament via ESPN+. ESPNU will show the bouts they want to show you.
JAD77

Post by JAD77 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:02 pm

Oracle wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:44 am Thanks. Not sure how to access ESPNU.....
Call your cable provider. Probably included, but finding it is the issue. If not included, find out how much per month, add it, and then drop it after.
I think it is also being streAmed on ESPN+. You might have that and not know it. It comes with a lot of other packages, mine came with my Verizon wireless for my phones. Download the app and see if you can create an account without having to pay, or if you have to pay, it might be worth it for a month.
I’d call your cable provider first though - don’t wait until tomorrow.
I’m sitting in EWR now waiting for my flight to Tulsa, so I won’t have to worry about TV.
JAD77

Post by JAD77 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 pm

What whiz wit said :lol:
Mountain Hawk

Post by Mountain Hawk » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:44 pm

The way to watch this is to keep track open on a browser for mat assignments and then login to ESPN+ either on another browser or you can use an app on a smart TV or a Roku. Bring up the mat you know to have our guy coming up on the video but do not look at the track live bout feed because it will be as much as a full minute ahead of your video.
MH likes to keep a TV going at all times for the main stream and then at least another browser at the ready in case we have two out there at once. Sadly, less likely this year.
JoeV

Post by JoeV » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:44 pm

Yes, having trackwrestling open on your phone or other device is really the only way to follow. I like to keep trackwrestling open on my phone. You have to enter the event, and then choose mat assignments. Notifications for mat assignments are usually about ten minutes ahead. I believe there is an option for team mat assignments. Just keep refreshing the page and it will continue to update the mat assignments for the whole team. Please do this to follow. I was always missing parts of bouts until I started doing this.
NothingMeaningful

Post by NothingMeaningful » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:45 pm

JoeV wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:44 pm Yes, having trackwrestling open on your phone or other device is really the only way to follow. I like to keep trackwrestling open on my phone. You have to enter the event, and then choose mat assignments. Notifications for mat assignments are usually about ten minutes ahead. I believe there is an option for team mat assignments. Just keep refreshing the page and it will continue to update the mat assignments for the whole team. Please do this to follow. I was always missing parts of bouts until I started doing this.
I got my first mat notification this morning on my phone. Don't need to keep the app open, as I've registered for mat assignment notification for those I don't want to miss. Do not select result notification!

Mat assignments are usually three matches deep, so you get about twenty minutes notice.
Oracle

Post by Oracle » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:40 am

What wasn't showing yesterday on ESPN U is showing now. Looks like I have access to all 8 mats for Round 1. Free.