Animal Show/NCAA's-Session 1

Talk about the champions, or the Top 25 nationally-ranked team!
Mountain Hawk

Re: Animal Show/NCAA's-Session 1

Post by Mountain Hawk » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:49 pm

drd5748 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:18 pm >>>if he had managed to finish that TD at the end of the first he would have won the bout.....oh so close

... ? Fishing for lines? Only Jesus was able to feed all those with fish and loaves
... I have no notes on my scoresheet about a likely 1st pd score; even if he did, that makes the final, 4-2, in McKiernan's eyes, at least - and the guy seemed pretty freakin' tough to me. NT's critics will have to settle for him literally squashing the Harvard guy. No two hwts are exactly alike
Honestly, don't bother responding to my posts. Block me. Do what you have to do. He was an absolute eyelash from scoring on a double with under 5 seconds left in the first period. If 2-0 going into the second I would have loved his chances to win because I didn't see that guy scoring from neutral on Nate. They only score he got was late desperation garbage time.

whiz wit

Re: Animal Show/NCAA's-Session 1

Post by whiz wit » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:03 pm

Pretty good first round. Won the 2 they were supposed to win, lost the 2 they were supposed to lose, but got a pin in the one that was seeded even.